Matching Quiz That Can be Sorted
I adjusted Shelton's Matching Quiz so that the questions or answers can be sorted easily.
Instructions - easier done than said
1. Open and Save the quiz in your Templates folder. The Quiz
2. To use it for a new quiz, open it and enter the questions and answers next to each other.
3. Unprotect the document by clicking the Tools menu and Unprotect.
4. Highlight the column with the answers (only.)
5. Go to the Table menu and choose Sort.
6. Click the Options button and "Sort column only"
7. When through, go to File, Save and save the quiz with an appropriate name. You could save the answer key before you sort and use Save As to save the quiz after you sort with a slightly different name.
If this is clear as mud, and you want to use this, email me to come help in person. :-)
|Back to Templates page|